October 31, 2011 — Villanova University’s Laboratory for Advanced Thermal and Fluid Systems has completed work funded by an Alternative and Clean Energy Technology Development and Commercialization Initiative (ACED) grant and QuantaCool Corporation. Major accomplishments included development of a multi-physics computer model for microchannel heat exchangers operating in the boiling regime, and construction of a lab-scale test unit, including thermal measurements of a prototype MHPTM cooling system.
- QuantaCool Moves to New Headquarters
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for Cooling Electronics
- QuantaCool at SEMI-THERM 34 (2018)
- QuantaCool CTO and Science & Engineering Advisor Co-author Paper on 2-Phase Cooling
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Awarded for Work on Thermal Management in Electronics