Nov. 17, 2015 — The Uncommon Individual Foundation, which mentors entrepreneurs and start-up companies with exceptional promise, has donated data center space to QuantaCool to develop and demonstrate MHPTM cooling systems for data servers and stand-alone workstations. At the UIF data center, QuantaCool has installed a working demonstration blade server with manifolded MHP cold plates that can cool multiple dual-core servers. The system features a common ambient air-cooled condenser located above the ceiling of the rack room, allowing server waste heat to be rejected without requiring air conditioning or chilled water. For more information on the UIF, see www.uif.org.
- QuantaCool Moves to New Headquarters
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for Cooling Electronics
- QuantaCool at SEMI-THERM 34 (2018)
- QuantaCool CTO and Science & Engineering Advisor Co-author Paper on 2-Phase Cooling
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Awarded for Work on Thermal Management in Electronics