Nov. 17, 2015 — The Uncommon Individual Foundation, which mentors entrepreneurs and start-up companies with exceptional promise, has donated data center space to QuantaCool to develop and demonstrate MHPTM cooling systems for data servers and stand-alone workstations. At the UIF data center, QuantaCool has installed a working demonstration blade server with manifolded MHP cold plates that can cool multiple dual-core servers. The system features a common ambient air-cooled condenser located above the ceiling of the rack room, allowing server waste heat to be rejected without requiring air conditioning or chilled water. For more information on the UIF, see www.uif.org.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery