April 26, 2017 – Dr. Alfonso Ortega, QuantaCool’s Science & Engineering Advisor, the James R. Birle Professor of Energy Technology and the founding Associate Vice President for Research and Graduate Programs at Villanova University, will be appointed Dean of Santa Clara’s School of Engineering and John M. Sobrato Professor, effective Aug.1, 2017. He will provide overall academic, administrative, and financial leadership for the School of Engineering, reporting directly to the University Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- QuantaCool Moves to New Headquarters
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for Cooling Electronics
- QuantaCool at SEMI-THERM 34 (2018)
- QuantaCool CTO and Science & Engineering Advisor Co-author Paper on 2-Phase Cooling
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Awarded for Work on Thermal Management in Electronics