April 9, 2014 — A paper, jointly authored by Villanova University and QuantaCool personnel, was presented at the Data center session of the 30th annual International Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers’ (IEEE) Semiconductor Thermal Management and Measurement Symposium (SEMI-THERM) held in San Jose, Calif. The paper described the experimental results and computer models for thermosyphon-based cooling systems designed for rack-mounted data servers. Reprints are available upon request
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery