March 15, 2015 — QuantaCool demonstrated its MHP TM passive 2-phase cooling technology on working computers at SEMI-THERM, the premier annual conference on thermal engineering of electronics. At the show, QuantaCool demonstrated how their cold plates work with narrow form-factor data servers (such as 1-U chasses or 30-mm blades).
- QuantaCool Moves to New Headquarters
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for Cooling Electronics
- QuantaCool at SEMI-THERM 34 (2018)
- QuantaCool CTO and Science & Engineering Advisor Co-author Paper on 2-Phase Cooling
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Awarded for Work on Thermal Management in Electronics