March 17, 2011 –Mr. Steven Schon, QuantaCool Corporation’s Chief Technology Officer, presented a paper “Predicting Distillation Tray Efficiencies Based on Modified O’Connell Correlation Analysis (MOCA) Technique” at the Dr. James Fair Heritage Distillation Symposium of the American Institute for Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2011 Spring National Meeting, held in Chicago, Illinois.
- QuantaCool Moves to New Headquarters
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for Cooling Electronics
- QuantaCool at SEMI-THERM 34 (2018)
- QuantaCool CTO and Science & Engineering Advisor Co-author Paper on 2-Phase Cooling
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Awarded for Work on Thermal Management in Electronics