May 1, 2012 – Steven Schon, QuantaCool’s Chief Technology Officer, was co-chair of the Process Intensification plenary session at the American Institute for Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2012 Spring National Meeting. The process intensification session included a paper by Dr. Ward Tegrotenhuis of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) about validating manufacturing costs for microchannel process technologies. PNNL has included QuantaCool’s microchannel devices in its cost estimation methodology.
- QuantaCool Moves to New Headquarters
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for Cooling Electronics
- QuantaCool at SEMI-THERM 34 (2018)
- QuantaCool CTO and Science & Engineering Advisor Co-author Paper on 2-Phase Cooling
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Awarded for Work on Thermal Management in Electronics